Brandon Fisher, CJ Kirkwood & Faizan

Archives

Designing Women - Part XXXV

Written by: Brandon Fisher

carrie

You know when women are ready to get down? When they wear white pants. It guarantees they are not on their period. If you are a dude just looking to bone – these women should probably be your first course of action. If that doesn’t work - locate the closest tiara. You know when they aren’t ready to get down? When they say, “No”. Seriously guys cut that “no means yes” shit out.

Whenever I’ve dated a girl and it was their time of the month - sex is put on hold. I don’t care if some people are cool with it. I don’t want it to look like there was a finger painting accident. I’ve had some women fake it in bed. Fake what? Orgams during sex? Maybe. Their period to get out of sex? Definitely. A new study reveals that 40% of women have used their period as an excuse to get out of doing something they didn’t want to do and the other 60% are liars. I don’t understand the need to lie. No means no. Pretty simple. Your body is just extracting reproductive elements. You don’t see me attempting to get out of “reality show” night every time I masturbate. Though I may start.

cip
Powered by PyroCMS Powered by PyroCMS Powered by PyroCMS Powered by PyroCMS